Linggo, Marso 2, 2014

Choosing My Course

   Choosing My Course


        When I was a kid, I had a dream of being a teacher someday. Me and my playmates always play "Teacher-teacheran", they play as a student and I aways play as a teacher. There were so many books,notebooks,chalkboard and even class cards. I graded my student according to the result of their exams.We also had a graduation that time.
         When i was a kid, it seems that it is so easy to choose on what profession i want.
 
         When I was in third year high school, we had an exam for us to know what course were suited for us and also to help us in choosing our course in college. When the result came, it says that I am fitted to be a teacher. But when I reached fourth year, my dream of being a teacher has gone because of some reasons. I realized the advantages and disadvantages of being a teacher. When I finished high school, I don't know what to enroll at college, my parents were asking me on what course do I like and I said I don't know. I was so confused that time. Then my father said that I should take agriculture because it is in demand inside and outside of our country. So I decided to enrolled at Cavite State University and took up Bachelor of Science in Agriculture.
         At first, when someone ask me on what course am I taking, I was so ashamed to say that I am an Agriculture student because not everyone knows about agriculture, they don't even know that there's an agriculture course and when they hear that course, the only one thing that comes into their mind is Farming.
         I remember when someone ask about my course, and i said that my course is agriculture, she said that "Ano, magsasaka ka lang?" "Nag aral kapa kung magsasaka kalang pala." some reactions were "may course bang ganon?" I felt so down that time, my tears run down on my face and I walked out and cry. I feel so deprived and discriminated that time.
         But now, as the time passed by, I am enjoying this course because I am more familiarized with the subjects especially in animal science and with the help of my friends, I believe that we can finish this course and we can be successful someday and I can prove to the people who judge me before, that here I am, standing in front of you, the woman you've judge before is now one of the successful agriculturist today and I don't have any regrets in choosing my course.
The greatest pleasure in life, is doing or achieving things that people say you can't do..
 
 
THANK YOU !!
(I'm sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings, I am not good in English. hope you understand!..) :)

2 komento: